As a creatively inclined company that is forward thinking, we aim to challenge, tease and inspire clients and urge one and all to come on this design journey with us. If you are looking for a position that elevates your career growth, Grafunkt provides an environment like no other.
- Provide excellent sales and customer services to all walk-in customers
- Provide relevant product recommendation and information to customers
- Build strong rapport with customers to ensure a positive retail experience
- Liaise with logistics/procurement and vendors on deliveries
- After sales follow up and resolution of feedback or quality issues
- Maintenance and upkeep of showroom appearance
- Brand development in terms of sales, advertising and promotions
- Ability to work retail hours (including weekends and PH)
- Retail experience is not necessary but an advantage for Sales Associate (Senior Sales
Associate - A minimum of 5 years retail experience in furniture/lifestyle).
- Ability to cope with pressure and be self motivated.
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Fast learner with an appetite for product and operational knowledge.
- Strong team player, enthusiastic and committed.
Assist the accounting department with data entry, processing and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits/fact checking, and preparing budgets and reports. Personal characteristics such as being thorough, accurate and honest with good bookkeeping skills are great compliments to this role!
- Responsible for day-to-day preparation, compiling and recording of accounts pertaining to
such matters as cash receipts, expenditure, accounts payable and receivables.
- Able to handle and maintain complete records of all financial transactions according to
general bookkeeping principals.
- Prepare and submit quarterly GST submission
- Processes payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employee
reimbursements and statements.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Requirements and skills:
- Diploma in Accounting or relevant qualification.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in accounting duties.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and preferably with MYOB or relevant accounting
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably to start work immediately or within short notice.
If you have a thing or two for systems and organisation, join our operations team! Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organised and understand the order fulfilment cycle. Ultimately, you will ensure our customers receive their orders on time!
- Plan and track deliveries to ensure timely fulfilment of orders.
- Liaise with the delivery team on the daily delivery to customers and movement of goods.
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery.
- Manage and ensure all necessary shipping documents (like invoices, packing list lists, bills of lading and notices of arrival) are accurate and provided on time.
- Obtain freight rates and perform rate negotiation for competitive pricing when necessary.
- Update and maintain inventory stocklists to ensure accuracy.
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders.
- Perform general administrative duties.
Requirements and skills:
- Work experience as a Logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office